Welcome to the Southern California Physicians Managed Care Services Employment Center. Our organization is seeking talented, experienced professionals to work with us to assure that our clients receive timely and excellent service. We appreciate your interest in our organization and encourage you to review current openings.
Please use the following links to learn more about working at SCPMCS, where employees are our greatest asset.
- Current Openings
For information on current openings, click here
- Apply Online:
1. To apply online, click here to download
2. Fill out the application, save it to your desktop.
3. Click here to send an e-mail to SCPMCS then
attach your completed application to the e-mail.
2018 Benefits at a Glance
At SCPMCS, our employees are our greatest asset. We value our employees and believe that our success depends on the contributions made by every team member. In order to attract and retain dedicated employees, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Highlights of our benefits package for full-time and part-time employees are listed below:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Four Day Work Week
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I apply for a position at SCPMCS?
You may apply for a position by:
1. Applying online by completing a SCPMCS Employment Application.
2. Mailing your resume to SCPMCS, 6760 Top Gun Street,
Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
3. Faxing your resume to the SCPMCS Human Resources Department, (858) 824-7159
4. Emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Applying in person at the above address.
Q. What about the confidentiality of my application information?
The information you provide to us is private and is used for employment purposes only. It is not shared with anyone outside of SCPMCS.
Q. Is the salary for each position posted?
Although there is a salary range for each position, salaries are based on the individual's work experience, qualifications and internal equity.
Q. Will you contact me regarding the progress of my application?
All applications will be reviewed. If SCPMCS determines your qualifications and work experience match the needs of the organization, you will be contacted for further screening and consideration.